Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Happy New Year, everyone on planet earth! We've made it to 2010.

I wonder if there's anything awaits me this year. I wish I could have a peek into the future, which I know is impossible. I guess, we just don't have that kind of Alice Cullen power. Predicting future is just a fiction. It's okay though. Live on. Make a mistake. Be responsible to it. Then our life would be Just Perfect as the way it is.

2010 Whole Year Planner would be:
January - Complete all pending tasks, preparing for a new position abroad!
February - Arriving in Houston, Texas, on-job-training
March - Still be on Training, get depressed I guess :P
April - Final month on Training, getting more depressed and really excited to go back Hometown
May - Should be finishing my training and going back hometown. 'Not going back for good, I'm sure'
June - Enjoy my life!
July- I presume I'll be in Scotland + Houston for another training.
August to December - My life as an offshore person.. 5 weeks offshore, 5 weeks home (I hope they'll not withdraw my leisure time)


My Wish-List..
Acquire myself Swimming Skill (more like skill polishing) and Cooking Skill,
Drop weight to 58-60 kg,
Get an iPhone,

I guess that's all for now.. And
"Don't count your chicken until they hatch" which means don't rely on it until you sure of it.
Yeah.. I'll start to put an idiom per post afterwards.. cool~
Happy New Year~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Unalike Love of the Earth

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh (Malay Language writing for arabic translated English  Peace be upon you, as well as the me...