Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Soul is Blue~



To the left I'm confused,
To the forest I'm lost,
To the east I'm empty,
I got bored and depressed,

Like the time that just left me behind,
Through the surface of earth core that never have been explored,
My colour is missing,
My soul is Blue,

Waiting for my love is like the blind seeing heaven.
Just like a lamp sounds black,
That will wait for me all the time,

There comes Night,
Leaving the sun behind,
Forced with the sound of rain drops,
I just feel like want to chase it,

The mountains are so big that I cannot hug,
That feeling evaluates how much I miss you,
Now I just have to stay await,
Or I'll just lose into the wide open sea,

~ you don't have any idea how much I'm so worried over having to "leave you behind" this coming month ~

"I want to make no bones about it:" which means to state a fact in a way that allows no doubt. To have no objection to - 
That I really love you~

1 comment:

Thanks

Unalike Love of the Earth

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh (Malay Language writing for arabic translated English  Peace be upon you, as well as the me...