Monday, February 25, 2019

2019 Bucket List Checked


To continue this blog after such a long time.. To have the liberty to access to this account again after such trials.. I am so grateful..

I've read all of my previous post, almost got me to re-write everything and amend some of the posts but I'm letting my past pass through this.. A little bit about myself after almost a decade missing.. 

Well, now I am a mother (to my precious son), a wife (to my very supportive reader, of course), a daughter, a sister and a friend to those wonderful people around me. I have always believed that I have gone through a lot in this life and never tired of getting more of it. I love travel, in fact, that is my dream, to travel without limit, and carefree, discover new places, exploring every corner of the earth, whether it's flat or round I’m sure at some point I’ll landed where it should be. I am an easy going person, love to make friends and sometime choosy at it as I believe there are a lot of fake people in this world.

Why do I ever think of starting to write - again?

It has started almost 10 years from the day I wrote this, I had always travelled and alone in the other part of the world. My interest to write, to share the stories has never been growing larger than ever. There are so much that I’m thinking of, that I want to share with the world. Some stories are great ones to share, while some stories are not but for the benefit of life experiences. Some were for my pasts and some were for my future. I have been keeping this interest of mine in that bucket list long enough that I feel like bursting, hence back to this nostalgic platform. I hope it is the right decision for me to do so. I have a dream that one day I want to put this life story of mine in a book. Because I know I have gone through that “Bilbo Baggins’ @hobbits adventure” of mine last few years and that’s what have become who I am now and me willing to pursue for far more challenging life ahead, I have to keep writing. That’s what I kept telling myself and here I am.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Unalike Love of the Earth

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh (Malay Language writing for arabic translated English  Peace be upon you, as well as the me...