Monday, April 11, 2011

Before & After

April 10, 2011- Sri Gombak, MY
It is before.. before my journey.. well.. yet to be started.. I'll be flying tomorrow.. and what am I doing now.. having insomnia.. can't sleep.. awake at this hour.. I was having a thought to write.. like.. I need to write.. as I know there's someone reading it.. so at least I know my dream starts with him.. As he always does.. somebody is listening~ now hear me out..

There's so many things I regret now, before going abroad.. There's a lot of things that I want to redo for at least 2 weeks past..
  • my priority pass should be submitted 2 weeks before or months before, so that I'll get the card earlier and I can use it for this time.. (thanks god my employer pay for it) but I can't use it.. even though I'm gonna have like 5 hours time waiting for another flight in Singapore.. or even in Johannesburg.. but, the imprudent me surely lack of awareness of this!! well.. serve u right, ticka ticka tum tum!!
  • then, I will make a better cash flow of mine to keep track where my money go even though i know it's almost impossible for a big spender like me.. LOL on that!
  • I will surely arrange my journey carefully as I'll be expecting more unexpected occurrence from now on. I'll bring my own printer anywhere I go. I'll drive no matter what.. I mean technically I'll be seated next to the driver as I know I won't have *the permission* to drive. Well.. I think I like it more that way.. Less stress to think.. yeah!!!! =)
That's it as much as I remember. But, anyway, good for me because the things that always stay the same is me.. being frail! ugh.. enough with this balderdash. I'm gonna sleep now.. nite nite bidda bidda boo!

4 comments:

Thanks

Unalike Love of the Earth

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh (Malay Language writing for arabic translated English  Peace be upon you, as well as the me...