Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Why twee?

Why twee_lovestruck? childish of me still living somewhere inside myself.. sometime it takes control over everything.. once in a while i come into thinking, well why twee? n why lovestruck? did i get struck by love all the time?

protecting myself from been looked down from my other-selves..

From WordWeb:-

Twee means Affectedly dainty or refined, while Lovestruck  is like being lovestruck which is non-medical term used to describe mental and physical symptoms associated with falling in love..

That was by wording, and from my my own-selves, twee is like a short-form of tweety, my favorite cartoon character of all time..  while lovestruck is just the fact that i love tweety so much.. I've been using this name since I was 13. I still remember how I used to carve my desk with tweety faces. LOL on my childishness which I found it very amusing.

The fact of being a woman. Earning. Living well. Gonna have my own family, often leave me putting a bar on my other childish-selves.. Well, someone said "what's wrong of being childish if you're not immature" :) I  still don't get it but at least i know my childishness gonna make me stay younger while my maturity makes me wiser..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Unalike Love of the Earth

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh (Malay Language writing for arabic translated English  Peace be upon you, as well as the me...