Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Moving On

12 April 2011-Johannesburg - Walvis Bay

Upon reaching Johannesburg.. I'd feel like a free bird.. flying up high in the sky.. reaching everything I could.. I  heard a lot about this place and here I am.. That was exactly what I feel.. I saw some history of those country been put together.. Cape town, Jamaica, Johannesburg, Namibia and many more. Every shops there were so fascinating to me. 5 hours of transit seems isn't enough in my believing.. 

The first shop I went to was the book shop while the first thing I got in my hand is a book written In The Words of Nelson Mandela. As I turned the page, the first sentence caught my eyes as soon as I read it sounded like this;
It's a unique woman who can turn the whole world around and make it the best living place to experience. (Nelson Mandela said this in May 2002, some four years after his marriage to Graca Machel)
more about him at Mandela's Bio. After sometime, I found myself paying for the book. I find it more meaningful for me to get a book for myself as a souvenir. Except for something more intellectual as it will stay with me forever.

Moving on from Johannesburg to Walvis Bay. I found my way to the hotel I should be staying called Pelican Bay. Pelican are large birds with large pouched bills. I saw a couple of them this evening. It was nice for another Pelican little tour that my dear friend and I had. (to be cont)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Unalike Love of the Earth

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh (Malay Language writing for arabic translated English  Peace be upon you, as well as the me...